Amazin Billiards is open. Hours will be from noon to midnight. Following are the steps that will be taken to protect all players and staff:
During the Stay at Home Closure, we have been busy sanitizing the premises for your safety, including the following:
- Player areas have been painted
- Pool table cloth has been changed
- New pool and billiard balls have been purchased
- The entire premises, including the kitchen and storage areas, have been sanitized
- All equipment has been sanitized, including house cues and racks
- All air filters have been changed
- Old refrigeration equipment has been replaced
We will continue with our safety measures, including but NOT limited to:
- Pool and Billiards Tables, balls and player chairs will be wiped down with disinfectant between matches. Player equipment will be sanitized at the start/end of each day.
- Food will not be prepared on the premises. Only bottled drinks and/or packaged foods will be available to clients. No food or drink from outside the establishment may be brought into the billiard room. No food at the playing tables.
- Six-foot clearance will be maintained at employee counters. Employees/tournament workers only are allowed behind counters.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times, even during matches. Masks will be required of all employees and players. Player chairs cannot be shared during a match.
- No one displaying illness will be allowed in the room.
- Entry will be allowed only through the front door and exit will be allowed only through the side door.
We look forward to seeing you!